-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert Turnbull
Sent: 19 October 2005 17:35
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Stuck Pixel Fixer?

Most people have been complaining to Sony about their stuck and dead
pixels. Well I have done my research and I heard about a guy over at
psphacks.net that had a LCD TV that had some stuck pixels and when he went
to Best-Buy they gave him a dvd that flashed Red, Green and Blue over and
over again. This supposedly "un-sticks" the stuck pixels, by calling them
to do rapid changes (To my understanding). So I thought about it for a
while, and I said, what the heck, I'll try it. So I made my own video that
does this, and it works!

<http://www.psp-vault.com/Article168.psp>

Robert Turnbull, Toronto, Canada

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.