-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Reeves
Sent: 20 October 2005 04:34
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] Nero 7?

It's supposed to officially hit the shelves this Tuesday.  But the reality
is, unlike DVD releases, breaking street date carries almost no fine within
the industry, so it happens routinely.  Only the big manufacturers can
really put clamps down on release dates, and they do so by signing
agreements in advance.  Otherwise, it's mostly just a runup to the release.

Still, anyone with it "early" is technically in violation of the street
date.

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.