-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Veech
Sent: 20 October 2005 23:53
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] OT - Great week for gaming

I have heard that Q4 is basically the same as Doom 3.  Lots of dark narrow
environments with monsters that jump out at you.  Other than the hell level,

I didn't care for D3 at all.  I'll still get Q4, but in a couple of months
when it's $29.95.

I'd have to check the AT boards to recall the issues, onboard firewall I
think was one.  So I guess just disable and use software.  I think the best
A8N to get is the premium for the quieter cooling, correct?

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.