To: "'The Hardware List'" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:59 AM
Subject: RE: [H] Dual Display

Hi Henrik,

Thank you very much for the response.  I really don't care about the SLI.
I'm not that into gaming.  I'm mainly just concerned about the dual
displays.  However, if I'm reading this correctly it sounds pretty cool.
Could I use both video cards together, in SLI mode, to output a game on one display? And when not playing games, use both video cards independently for
dual display in windows?  If so, that would be pretty awesome.

Thanks!

Chris