Not real literate on WIFY but setup a 4 system LAN, 3 are wireless, one is
WIn2k, rest are XP Pro. When I set up WEP for the W2k box I can not get the XP
boxes to connect. When I try the passcode in XP setup for the 2k box it tells
me must be 40 or 104 bit ascii chracters 5 or 13 or Hexidecimal 10 or 26. When
I have the xp boxes encrypted I get a cable unpluged on the 2k box.

Currently had to set it up open for all to play. 2k box can not be upgraded, he
is running a drawing tablet he claims will not work in 2k. not confirmed.

can 2k and xp be set up some how and encrypted to play together ?
thanks
fp

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)