At 08:45 PM 11/14/2005, you wrote:
At 09:25 PM 11/14/2005, you wrote:

Thanks! Glad I asked! I didn't realize this.

 I see a 800 XT, 800 XL and X600 PRO. I don't see a 850.
The fastest, most advanced chip appears to be the 800XT at 500MHZ with 256megs of GDDR3 ram, and it is only 80 bucks more then I was going to pay for the 9800 PRO!

Hello Winterlight,

Err... how much were you going to pay for a 9800 Pro?

195 delivered. I am in CA so I loose out on some of the better deals, which all seem to be in CA, because I have to pay sales tax and that kills any advantage of the lower prices.

They're going for peanuts (relatively) used - about ~$85 with a pre-installed Arctic Silencer.

An All in Wonder...where? ... I have been watching Ebay for a couple of months and I haven't seen anything sell for less then a 130... and that for a bare card no warranty, no cables, nothing. A barely used, still in the box will go for at least 150, usually more.

But I decided it wasn't worth getting a used one, especially with a "Artic Silencer". Which means it has been over clocked to begin with and now probably has no warranty left. Since these cards get over clocked so much I decided it would be better just to buy new, for 25 percent more, and get everything in the box, which is a lot in a All in Wonder. Plus a 3 year warranty and a untouched card.... particularly important when doing video recording. where you don't want any anomalies which may have been caused by overclocking.

--
JW