To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [H] memory

NF2, have no problem in spd mode, only mode it will run in. Occasionally get memory can not be written/read errors but I do not think those are actually memory problems.
asus a7n8x deluxe 3200 barton ( dinosaur ) :-D

At 09:34 PM 11/27/2005, Greg Sevart Poked the stick with:

Interesting. I've had excellent luck with Corsair's XMS line. Running latest BIOS? NF2/NF3/NF4? Will it run >SPD in single channel mode?

If NF4/A64, what chip? Pre-Venice/SanDiego/Toledo/Manchester (E rev) chips were much more picky...

Greg

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !