ftp://ftp.hardwaregroup.com/incoming/ohcrap.mp3
My favorite (and everyone's at work) ring tone that I converted to my Motorola 220

There are 2 other tones that I use too.
ftp://ftp.hardwaregroup.com/incoming/32dohs.mp3
ftp://ftp.hardwaregroup.com/incoming/Jammin.mp3

You may be able to email this file to your own cell phone, bluetooth, usb. What ever works best for you. If your phone doesn't do mp3s but will play a wav file, convert.

If you have a unique favorite, share man! I will remove them after xmas.

Keep in mind that the ftp server will only allow 7 simultaneous connections. (I think)
Jim