Now that Symantec is killing Sygate (effective tomorrow), I've been considering new firewall software. I've also dropped Symantec (all of its software).

Does anyone have any experience with Panda? The price seems right in the blurb I got today.

This program analyzes software's behavior--not just its definitions--to block damaging programs from your PC. It also gets rid of macro viruses, which affect Word, Excel, and Access documents. It can eliminate e-mail viruses, as well as those from Java applets and ActiveX controls. A fully integrated firewall, an advanced-configuration wizard, and the ability to scan and disinfect both incoming and outgoing e-mails round out the program.
Price: Free trial; $15 to purchase
Download Panda Titanium Antivirus 2006 + Antispyware now at:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,5068,tk,hsx,00.asp

Robert Turnbull, Toronto, Canada