I have the slightly upgraded version of the mouse that comes with that keyboard (mine has buttons on the side) on my wife's computer. I have been very happy with it, but I do know that the receiver does tend to need to be closer to the mouse. I usually have it within 2' of the mouse.

As for me, I still use a wired optical mouse. Cords don't bother me. :)

Brian Weeden wrote:
A little while back I emailed the list asking for suggestions on a
wireless keyboard. I went with the following MS keyboard:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16823109146

My official review is that it sucks big hairy balls.  Very noticeable
lag when typing and normal surfing.  It becomes almost unbearable
trying to game with it.  Using the arrow keys half the time results in
a "stuck" key until you press another key to "unstick" it.  It
sometimes decides to not notice a key was pressed at all.

Maybe I am just in some sort of a high interference environment.  I'm
not really sure since it is your standard basement with a wireless
router at the other end of the room and one 2.4 GHz phone upstairs. The really crappy thing is that without some expensive equipment it is
pretty hard to pin down exactly how much EMI you have in your home,
what frequencies it affects, and the sources.

Any other suggestions for a wireless keyboard?  Or am I pretty much
screwed and should go back to wired (ugh).

--
Brian