Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe seems to be the preferred model.  PC Gamer used it recently in it's recent picture-book "how to build a PC" article.  Many folks seem to recommend it on Anand's forum as well.  I plan to buy it when I do my upgrade soon.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 5:56 AM
Subject: [H] Again - Best Motherboard - Looking for Recs

It's time for an upgrade and I'm looking into AMD motherboards.  I want to do SLI, but I probably won't do any overclocking.  What's a good motherboard?  My last motherboard was the MSI Neo3 Platinum and that's worked reasonably well.  I intent to get a dual core, so that comes into the mix.

Any recommendations?

Thanks....Steve