I agree, my bank never solicits me online only by snailmail. They know better. I never click on any links from any SPAM either and the only reason I leave it unfiltered is that sometimes it excludes the wrong email and I miss stuff being sent to me from legitimate sources like NewEgg. @:)>

Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
IMO, the fact that they are writing you tell you of "unauthorized activity" and then asking you to follow any link to update your info is the dead giveaway - regardless of spelling and grammar or what's really coded behind a link. If Amazon (or anyone) wants to suspend my account - I'd let them go right ahead. They need me way more than I need them.

Neil Davidson wrote:
:: The fact it is addressed to "Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED]"  instead
:: of your actual name is also a bit of a giveaway
::