I have not changed the drive yet and it is still powered up and still making
noise every couple of minutes. New drive on order, ordered a NEC 3550 even
though in the past have not liked NEC stuff but my last Pioneer was/is a
disappointment.

hohoho

At 12:23 AM 12/9/2005, warpmedia Poked the stick with: