From: "Analyst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: RE: [H] -OT- Cuba
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:18:25 -0500

On another note, the rest of the world is doing big business with Cuba (especially Canada), yet the American RightWing continues it's jihad against Fidel, while cozying up to China.

Beyond silliness.

Yeah he's only one of the last lunatic, fascist, fuckfaced murderous cunt dictators left on the planet. I too can't wait for citizens of cuba to finally taste enterprise of their own instead of padding the pockets of commie tyrant.

Let me remind you that the American "jihad" against Castro was not spawned from the right wing.