From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 20-Dec-05 3:11 AM
To: SANtools, Inc. Sales Team
Subject: SANtools WebSite Information Request

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 at 04:11:44

your_name: Stan Zaske

company: N/A

phone:

fax: N/A

address:

city: Bartonville

state: IL

zip: 61607

select1: Type_Individual

check1: smartmon

dropdown1: Drop2

description1: Windows XP Home SP2

description2: I want the full featured/uncrippled version of SmartMon with support for more than 2 disks and email notification but I'm just a hobbiest not a Corporation with a server based network. Come on guys, why are you crippling the personal version? Have a heart, $40 is pretty steep for poor little old me. Happy Holidays! @:D>