Unless you have access to server side scripting, that's not going to work. Which in the case of my personal Comcast pages I don't AFAIK.

Javascript breaking it up & reassembling it should be ok for now.

Ben Ruset wrote:
If you're listing an email address on your site as a way to contact you, why not just make a form to email app and use that instead?

I hate sites that have .jpg'd text. It invariably looks like ass.

warpmedia wrote:

Good tips & links guys!

Off to implement on my personal pages since I get 60+ pieces of spam a day on accounts listed on my personal websites since I revised them a few months back.

Rob Finger wrote:

What about saving the addresses and such as a .jpg ???

I know that would probably not be the best practice but there would be no "text" for the search engines to pick up.

Just taking a wild guess at this as I know nothing about search engines.

Rob