They could have added more combat scenes for Summer Glau, man that girl can move! Also I was shocked when it was revealed where reavers came from.

The western/scifi may have been why it flew under my radar on TV originally but was pleasantly surprised after viewing all the eps. Still might not have even seen even 1 if not for people GateCon constantly pushing how good it was this summer.

Mark Dodge wrote:
Yes I thought that the movie was good, but it could have been a bit longer
explaining things a little more.
I liked the mix of old west and modern.