Ok, I find this direction interesting. Is there any proof of the existance of Jesus other than the Bible?

There was at least one contemporary historian, Flavius Josephus, who
mentioned Jesus. There were thousands of eye witnesses whose lives
were changed and who went out and told those happenings to the rest
of the world. Some of those eye witnesses (one a physician) wrote their recollections in books we now call the Gospels. Those books have been subjected to numerous textual critical analyses, and are generally
accepted as genuine.

Gary VanderMolen