I hit no such barrier after signing up in August. AFAIK it's a point-of-no-return thing on refunds not a hard limit on usability.

While I hate potential for spending $120/year more than I was I like the service. Just wish it was not 25GB or unlimited choices, need something in between which they had add in September but the link is a 404 now.

Almost (now over?) 2 months of binaries retention & full speed d/l's make them real attractive. Getting a steady 1MByte/sec on my 8Mbit/sec link, so saturated! =)

Of course don't know what they log, something to ponder in this age...

Wayne Johnson wrote:

All new Giganews® personal accounts come with 3 days of free service (up to 1GB total transfer).

and if it's on the weekend 3 days easily becomes 5 or 6 but what is one suppose to do after they've downloaded the 1g in approx 15 min.?