On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, FORC5 wrote:

I recently replaced my Modem due to having to reset often, now the modem is
fine and a couple of time a week need to reset my fvs318, really hate the
thought of replacing it with something inferior.

Wish I could just have it reboot everyday at 3 AM or something. :-)
Internet/LAN seem fine when the interne connection goes down though.

Sure you can, just get an automatically controlled power plug. turns power off for 1 minute at 3AM. You can get an analog one at a hardware store easy. It plugs into the wall, has kinda a setable clock on it, you set on time and offtime and it turns power on and off to the physical plug.

Christopher Fisk
--
I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SOLUTION WHEN I HEAR IT
I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SOLUTION WHEN I HEAR IT