They look fine.  :)

I have an older SNAP server here, I think they are owned by Adaptec now
but it wasn't cheap, like 2400 bucks when new.  But it's been up and
running for 3-4 years.

Also built one of my own, an old P3-800 PC with an Adaptec 2400a RAID 5
controller and 4 80 gig IDE drives.  I just installed Win2K on it and
share the drive out over the network.  Gives me 240 gigs of RAID 5
storage.  I suppose I should update it to 3 or 4 250 gigger's or
something.  :)

Clark Connect and NAS Lite are also software solutions for sharing out
drives using old PC boxen.