Win98 original (.1998) Samsung digimax digital camera.

When I plug the camera in it attempts to load the 'USB mass storage device' driver and promptly blue screens. Pressing any key recovers and then the camera is accessible via the software provided by Samsung but not through windows explorer as a removable drive. That's fine but the blue screen is a bummer and when you check device manager the 'USB mass storage device' is disabled because windows stopped responding when it attempted to load it. You have to remove that from device manager to get the camera to work again when it is plugged in.

The Samsung driver disk just has a driver for the camera and nothing for 'USB mass storage device' I have downloaded other drivers for other USB mass storage devices hoping to over write the current one with 98. No luck. Anyone familiar with a USB mass storage device driver that I can download?

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)