While I have not tried this yet, Sveasoft Talisman allows for multiple VLANS & Wireless SSID's.

So making the WLAN it's own VLAN which should keep it separate from the LAN, right?

http://www.sveasoft.com/content/view/20/1/

Brian Weeden wrote:
I believe the seond posting is accurate.  The question was, how can
you have friends using your wireless AP without needing to give them
all the security codes to the rest of your system.