Francisco,
Thanks for the link.  But, I've BTDT. There is nothing there to dl and possibly
get MS's version of VM working.  Or, I just did not see it.  Like I can not
decode
most of the "titles" to figure out what's what.
It seems that MS would much rather not be involved at my OS choice.
No harm, no foul. ... Just odd.
Thanks again,
Duncan

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:08 , Francisco Tapia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: