Be prepared on Blackberry (RIM), they are taking a pounding in court, we'll
see what happens.

http://www.gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/38052-1.html

As to the other end, you might look at the Cingular 2125.  Genious, first
phone Windows PDA on Version5 software.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com