At 11:58 PM 1/21/2006, Brian Weeden typed:
Now, exact digital copies can be made over and over equal to the
source.

What gets me is if I obtain the original video legally then why do they care what I do with it in my own home? </rhetorical> Just because I have rape tools doesn't make me a rapist no more than woman has to be a prostitute. These guys are treating all of us like we're criminals when we haven't even been accused never mind charged with anything. This whole deal with the RIAA & the MPAA ticks me off & it's because of their attitudes that many do all that they can to turn the tables on them. </rant>

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>