Are the time and date correct? I have seen Citrix act weird when time and date are not sync'd or close.

CW wrote:

Yep.

-----Original message-----
From: joeuser [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:29:49 -0600
To: The Hardware List hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] ? Spyware or just wierd install..

Try reinstalling the agent?

CW wrote:

Ok, I have a client who has a PC running XP Home (fine) they have Citrix agent installed to connect
to work (also fine) but when they start Citrix agent, it automatically starts kill.exe and results
in an error.  I've scanned the registry for any prescence of kill.exe, I did find the file
(kill.exe) renamed it as a test, and the software "bombs" on statup, saying it can't find
"kill.exe"  I've checked the PIF that links to it, no go.

Scanned with Norton, TrendMicro, AntiVir, AVG & McAfee.  Scanned with Spybot
S&D, Ad-Aware, Microsoft Anti-Spyware.

Nothing removed anywhere.  Scanned from within the PC at boot & from Bart.

I'm running out of plausible ideas for anything ;)

Anyone got something I may be missing?

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)