At 11:00 AM 1/27/2006, Anthony Q. Martin typed:
Sausage fest?  Who's degrading who.

How can you know who feels degraded by "booth babes"?

I don't see a problem with "booth babes" myself, though I've never been to a
show (I did do a Comdex a long time ago).

Years ago I would go to all the Detroit Auto Shows at Cobo Hall to take pics of all the booth babes & the cars. I was able to get a bunch of models for nada that way. Most of them sure took to the camera & when I explained that I was an aspiring photographer trying to put a portfolio together many of them would model for me on the side free of charge since many of them were aspiring models so I'd give them my shots as a gratuity or was that something else that was a gratuity? ;-)

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>