At 10:32 AM 2/2/2006, Thane Sherrington (S) typed:
Does anyone know if the magnets in speakers can cause interference with wirless networks? I have a customer who has his router on top of a speaker and is concerned that it is conflicting with his wireless and causing lower than 54MBit connections.

I have a client that is a complainer & they have their wireless WRT54g on top of a speaker but they've yet to complain about the wireless being affect by anything other than cordless phone. I don't believe the wireless would be effected unless an antenna was right on the magnet.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>