At 04:11 PM 03/02/2006, Steve wrote:
Not sure what you have installed, but I've got McAfee Personal firewall. Nothing else. In Add Remove I have McAfee Security Centre & Personal Firewall . By default I think you'll find that the Security Centre is like a container & all other Mcafee programs are installed under it. So to remove Security Centre you have to uninstall the other proggies....and for my installation PF is listed separately in Add Remove

That's my problem. The other programs aren't listed. To my mind, any suite that has a container that can't uninstall all or some of the sub programs is poorly written. MSOffice doesn't ask me to uninstall Word before I uninstall "Office." It's ridiculous. Another reason not to use McAfee.