See, what have I been telling you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Seitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 1998 8:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Matrox G200 vs Diamond G460

  Hey folks.  I just got my G200, took out my Diamond G460 w/ the i740
chipset,
and boy was I impressed.  Image quality is noticeably better, there are no
artifacts,
no pink colored buttons, this is def. a nice product.  Jim / Curt,
interested in
the G460? ;}

-B

                         /\/\/\
                        ( o o )
[        Bryan G. Seitz ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )              ]
[      University of Delaware Computer Science           ]
[              http://hwg.linuxos.org                    ]

"Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside!"