-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:14 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] RE: rubber bands safe for attaching heatsinks?

Recommended or not I wouldn't do this & unless these HSs attach thru
the mombo I don't see the need for a temp attachment anyway as most
of the other attachment types come off easily enough.

At 10:58 PM 2/4/2006, Chris Reeves typed:
>I don't think it's recommended.

    Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>