Blah. It's just as full featured as Workstation. And no, it's not as full featured as ESX, but unless you're running a datacenter, need virtual VLANs, need failover and HA, ESX is overkill.

Plus, GSX supports more OS's than ESX right now. You can't install RHEL4 under ESX yet, for example.

j m g wrote:
cnet i think it was reported that VMWare was going to free up GSX
server only - sometime this week and they didn't have any details of
the licensing

gsx ends up being their middle fo the road product, not as
flexible/full featured/robust as either their workstation product for
flex or esx for stability or 1 to many ratio