At 03:49 PM 2/10/2006, Thane Sherrington (S) typed:
I am doing the job right. I'm glad that you find reinstallation the best route, but it's not the only route, and I find it isn't the best. If the machine is clean at the end, and the customer has a functional Windows and programs and all their data, it doesn't matter which route you take. I just hate the idea of reinstalling all those apps, creating all the users, and making sure the data is in the right place.

In the past 10yrs I've had only 2 machines that I couldn't clean well enough & those were machines that lived in the prOn zone. I did re-installs on them at no charge. When I know that they are prOn machines I don't mind socking it to them in the wallet for the cleanup because usually it means that it's going to take a while.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>