At 10:02 PM 10/02/2006, Mesdaq, Ali wrote:
That whole nothing can stop me attitude I don't buy it and I don't
respect it in this context. If the issue is a system crash or a bug in
configuration that's where the never quite attitude is good. But in a
case where you could possibly not clean out a system and leave a
password stealing Trojan on a system the payoff is not very much when
the alternative is a reformat and 100% safe system.

Except that if it takes only minutes to be reinfected with tons of unknown malware then does it make any difference if I miss one piece or the customer reinstalls it by surfing the net? What is your solution for people who want to be safe? Is there one?