-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Reeves
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:59 PM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] British TV: "The IT Crowd"

Channel 4 is a public owned network in the UK.  They put out the files
themselves on the internet each week for free download for anyone in the UK.
It then spreads, of course, but uh, sharing "The IT Crowd" is not the same
as most content - the network itself packages a nice version for the web.

CW