It would seem to me that a provide would want to sell several to all ten houses, not to just one.

Thane Sherrington (S) wrote:
:: I know a guy who lives in the boonies in a cluster of about ten
:: houses (all within 500 feet of each other.)  He was thinking of
:: getting satellite internet to his house and connect it to a router
:: and put an omni-directional antenna on his house to share the service
:: with the houses within range.  Does anyone have experience with
:: something like this and can you recommend a provider, equipment, etc?
::
:: T