Got a Win2K machine in the shop here. Every time it starts up it tries to install some apps. Since the media for the apps is not present it will not install and take multiple cancels attempts before it goes away. Searched the registry and the autoexec and stuff and still I cannot find where these apps are being called from. Any ideas? I would install the apps just to make it go away, but the customer doesn't know what they are or how they got on in the first place.

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)