> Is there a GOOD program that catches all viruses, or 99.9% of them?
>
> NOD32 is now my fave AV program.  It is light and has a lot of good features.

I think the short answer to the question is NO. Sadly, I know people that
actually run multiple AV scanners though I feel that really the effectiveness is
dubious.

The debate in many circles continues to rage about NOD32 vs: Kaspersky. They are
really neck and neck, each one offering some advantages that other doesn't have.
NOD32 seems lower on resources while Kaspersky is thought to have better
heuristics. Kaspersky has a larger virus database and generally is thought to
have better Trojan detection rates than NOD32 though I don't know that this is
true 100% of the time.. So I agree.. Also Kaspersky updates their AV bases every
3 hours which I think is excellent..

Personally for me, Kaspersky+Spyware Blaster+HiJackThis!+ good Hosts file and I
have not had an infestation virus or spyware in over 5 years..

Bill