You guys notice that the apache.exe program it loads into memory takes
anywhere between 20-50 megs of ram?  That's the one thing I couldn't stand
about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Winterlight
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:52 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] NVIDIA Firewall?

>  :(  Any ideas (other than disabling the firewall which I'm inclined
> to do)?  Thanks,
>         --Kyle Yamnitz

I have a NVIDIA firewall on my board, and I think the interface is cool, and
would be great if I was using that PC as a router or maybe a server, but
since I have a hardware router, and I need a software router to control what
is going out, I did, in fact, disable the NVIDIA.