At 02:15 PM 03/03/2006, Greg Sevart wrote:
I still argue it is among (if not the) best AV scanner available--it just isn't available to the average consumer. Most people (for good reason) hate the Norton consumer stuff, and assume that the corporate stuff is related...but nothing could be further from the truth. Interestingly, I've heard that SAV-CE10 also is the most effective malware scanner out there--but it runs slower than anything else at this task.

Is there a command line version or can it be launched from the command line to do an on-demand scan?