On 3/9/06, Hayes Elkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Every Muslim majority nation with broken and
>oppressive goverments coincidentally have a history of having once been
>under British colonial rule (a pattern not restricted to Muslim countries,
>by the way).

So has North America and practically the rest of the globe. Wait - they are
not under Islamofascist rule are they?

The US certainly never reverted to rule by The Nations.

Blame the brits, great scapegoat.

One-liners as an empty defense when the facts don't fit your islamophobic agenda, that I can understand.

But thinking you are denigrating me by standing me with the likes of Washington and Jefferson, I can't see your gains there.

The aftermath of occupation lets the corrupt take power.  Here the "English occupiers" never really left, they in essence just stopped paying their mob bosses accross the ocean.

>Dropping white phosphous on civilians is WAY up on that list for me, but to
>you that doesn't count.  After all Muslim children don't feel pain the way
>white Christian ones do.

You change the focus to war attrocities when from the very beggining I
specifically speak of governments who enforce their own laws to violate the
human rights of their own people.

So?  CLEAN UP YOU OWN HOUSE first.  What part of this do you not comprehend?

You seem to generalize that any american who advocates human rights in the
ME is nothing but a Cletus McRedState, unaware of the mess-in-potamia or
blindly supports the current monkey in chief. You can not be further
mistaken.

I pray you're right.

--

G. Waleed Kavalec