-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Weeden
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:47 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] I think my monitor died :(

LOL.

Actually, I'm still kind of prefernetial to CRTs.  For some reason I find
the smearing from LCDs during gaming very annoying.  I use them at work and
they are fine for web and office stuff.  But then again, I haven't looked at
them really closly for about a year or so.

--
Brian