What Brian says is correct.  I hate DRM for this kind of crap.  If I own
it, I wanna put it on my laptop or desktop, but Apple won't let me.

I bought and paid for some music while on the road last month.  Cool,
except I can't copy it off my Ipod to my desktop at home even though I
bought and paid for the stuff from iTunes.  They want me to only have it
on my laptop, even though as Brian says, it says in the legalese it's ok
for use on up to 5 PC's.  sigh

I used the Freeware app called Sharepod.  You simply put it on the root of
your Ipod, and then when you run it thru Explorer using the drive lettter
your iPod shows up as, it lets you copy your music where you want it to
go.

--

JRS       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...