To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [H] Weird BitTorrent problem

Fairfax county (Virginia)

From: "Greg Sevart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:18:53 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayes Elkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2003 called....

Cable and phone companies are giving bandwidth away these days. Thank goodness for FIOS (not that I would ever touch anything from Verizon) - their precense made Cox drop my broadband bill to 29.99 and upped my download to 15Mb/s and uploads to 5Mb/s.

5GB of data if seeded decently is about 3-4 hours on average, sometimes much, much quicker.

15/5 for $30? Where are you at? I knew Cox was offering 15/2 for $55 (with a 3-month $20 off promotion) in select (read: FIOS competition) markets, 9/1 in many others, but even Verizon 15/2 is $80/mo...and I've only seen 5mbit up on Verizon's 30/5 package, for $180/mo.

15/5 for $30 seems highly suspect.