careful now, I love that monitor..  ;)

but yeah I'd love to move to a 20" LCD or something similar.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Sevart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Dual 7900GTs wasted on my monitor?

According to what I've found, the max resolution of the 17" 447Xi is 1280x1024. In this case, I would agree--dual 7900GT's is a waste.

You're spending all this money on video cards, CPUs, etc...why not upgrade from that POS to a big new LCD?

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Veech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>