From: "Jeff Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] desktop laser
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:15:33 -0800

I have had an HP 1012 for a couple of years and really like it. No trouble at all. Mind gets sporadic use as well. If you need support, though, I find that HP's is a big zero.

Jeff

Not the case anymore. What a difference moving their offshore support to an internal IM chat based program from their support site. I hated HP support because I couldn't understand a damn thing from their technician's thick Indian accents. I would just hang up in frustration. With their IM chat support it's a million times better, and I have found most of their Indian techs have a better understanding of proper english grammar than most Americans, heh.