At 12:25 AM 4/6/2006, FORC5 typed:
what does VLK stand for ? 1st time hearing that term.

MSFT had a give away of a USB ThumbDrive to OEMs that could answer 4 or 5 licensing questions correctly & one of them is about VLK. VLK is volume licensing but volume licensing is suppose to be used as upgrades to existing licenses only. I had previously submitted that link but I don't believe it's valid any longer & I've not gotten the USB ThumbDrive yet either but it's one of those things that they'll ship out 8 or 10 weeks after you take the quiz so maybe it'll be here next week. I have a couple of other things I'm still waiting for as well but nothing I can't live without. I also rec'd notice that the April MAPS updates are about to be shipped out.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>