-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thane Sherrington
(S)
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:26 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] No Longer a Dell Fan

At 06:58 PM 10/04/2006, Christopher Klein wrote:
LOL, that's because you're retarded and you keep shorting the board out when you upgrade the ram!

Actually, the GX270s and 280s are blowing caps like crazy after 14 to
16 months.  So far as I know, one can't short out a motherboard a blow a
cap.