At 09:21 AM 4/11/2006, Chris Reeves typed:
Is digital audio output enabled?  If it is, you'll get no analog output
really common on HPs/Compaq/Gateway that shipped originally with Boston
Accoustic digital speakers.

I had a small mom/pop shop install a SB128 in a ladies IBM machine saying that her Realtek didn't work. I pulled the SB & changed the Control Panel/Sounds and Sudio Devices/Audio tab so that the Realtek was the Default then I held the SB in my left hand some 3 feet away while playing Tada with my right hand to show her there was no magic trick & that the mom/pop place had screwed her. The speakers that came with the IBM weren't amplified & the volume had to be turned up quite a bit but they played just fine.

CW could you back channel me please?

Thanks

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805